Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2017

TToT - 3/31/17

Ten Things of Thankful
Happy Weekend! 

This weekend marks the end of March and the beginning of April. Are April Fool's Day jokes a tradition in your family?  I think it was my father's favorite day of the year. :-) He would start early in the morning with silly jokes, even calling us with them long after we were grown... sweet memories now.

I will be heading out on vacation this weekend, but I will still be checking in here. It just might take me a little longer to come around to read your posts and comment. It's been a busy week getting ready for the trip here. How did your week go?  Did you find some reasons to be thankful?

At Ten Things of Thankful we believe that there are many little things in our lives to be thankful for each day as well as the big things that stand out. Keep in mind that you are not required to list ten things if you can't come up with that many, nobody is keeping score, but do the best you can!  You'll find that once you get started, more things tend to pop into your head! :-) 

This week's TToT link-up will open shortly after midnight (Central Time) on Thursday night, and will remain open until Tuesday night, so you have plenty of time to work on your post.  Please check back next week for new links that were added in later, those folks will appreciate your comments too!

Thank you for  joining us here,
Josie Two Shoes :-)

Please take a moment to answer the following question in the comments section below.  It's a fun way for us to get better acquainted.   What are you looking forward to in the month of April?
  

18 comments:

  1. In April, i am looking forward to having a big Easter dinner with the family, and to Little Girl's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Family gatherings and birthdays to celebrate are wonderful things to look forward to, Mimi! They also become some of the fondest memories of our lives in the years to come.

      Delete
  2. I am looking forward to nicer weather, more of a chance to be outside in the yard, Baby Emma's first birthday celebration on tax day, and at the end of the month I'm looking forward to an alone trip to NC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how eager you are for Spring to finally take hold there so you can be outside enjoying your yard! A birthday to celebrate, and the ever so nice get away by yourself to your favorite retreat, that really makes me smile for you!

      Delete
  3. I am looing forward to our time at the Gulf this week... sunrises and sunsets over the ocean, salt air, and toes in the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My baby boy turns 16 in 9 days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it turns out to be a fun day for him, and for you! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up before our eyes, and yet we can remember the very first moment we held them in our arms! My daughter is an April birthday child too, but she will be 42 years old... and that makes me feel ancient! :-)

      Delete
  5. I am looking forward to moving along with repairs and improvements in my apartment. Been a long time coming and I am excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Updating the space you call home is always such a happy accomplishment, Patricia. I hope you'll share a few photos when the work is done!

      Delete
  6. I am looking forward to warmer days and more realizations. Have a great vacation Josie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm welcoming both of those things too, Skipper! Thank You, we don't get to do vacations often so I treasure the ones we are able to enjoy together.

      Delete
  7. Three of my children have birthdays in April. I'm also looking forward to celebrating my wedding anniversary--John and I have been married 30 years this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three birthdays and a 30-year anniversary to celebrate, those are wonderful reasons to look forward to this month! Congratulations to you and John, the love you share shines in what you write about him. May you have many more years to make beautiful memories together!

      Delete
  8. I am excited for a big Easter blowout with all my family next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easter was one of my children's favorite holidays,nand my own when I was growing up. We always had treasure hunts with clues leading to our baskets full of goodies, along with new Spring clothes to wear for Easter, and a day spent with our extended family and cousins we only saw a few times a year. Wishing you a wonderful Easter gathering!

      Delete
  9. I am looking forward to making significant progress on my writing projects and the online classes/workshops I am taking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the positive frame of you anticipating good progress on your goals. I know you can do it, and I'm believing that it will happen! :-)

      Delete

We're so glad you're here! Please say hi and share your thoughts with us!